Unable to edit billed tempo timesheets worklogs

Ivan Wagner June 23, 2017

Dear all,

I'm trying to edit billed tempo worklogs after they are actually created but by going to Tempo -> Timesheets and then chaning to view to Report, I'm unable to edit the Billed field.

I'm admin within JIRA and I'm unable to understand why I cannot edit this field.

Thank you very much,

Ivan

3 answers

0 votes
Jani Korhonen June 28, 2017

Actually, I just found the solution:

- Go to the report, select "List view" and add "Worklog" to "Group by" options.

- Now you get a vertical list of the worklogs, having each attribute as an editable column (which you have selected to be shown on the report).

- Jani

Ivan Wagner June 28, 2017

I'm unable to find the options you're talking about. Can you please guide me through?

Ivan

In the report view upper right corner you have the Grid view as default. Change that to List view.

Left to the Grid/List option you see the "Group by" tag cloud. Add there selection "Worklog". Finally under the List view selection button you can select columns - choose the "Billable" from there.

- Jani

Can you please attached some screen-shots? I doubt we're looking at the same place...

tempo_report_screenshot.jpg

Wow I don't have that view. What plugin version are you using? Can you tell me what are the steps to get to that view from a JIRA main page?

Thank you very much,

ivan

To get there I choose Tempo from the menu bar and Reports from there. Then I create any type of report and it shows me this as the first thing. So there really isn't any other way to view the report in the Jira I'm using.

The Tempo version I'm using is:

Tempo for Cloud

Version: 1.1.38-AC
Vendor: Tempo
Support: Supported by vendor
Add-on key: is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin

Hope this helps.

-Jani

Ok I have a local server installed version and it seems to me that they are different...

0 votes

I'm having exactly the same issue. Any help would be very useful.

Also, I can only see the total sum of billable hours in the report, but not the amount of billable hours per worklog. I have given access to my administrator account in all the Tempo permission settings.

Thanks,

Jani

0 votes
Ivan Wagner June 27, 2017

Can anyone help me out with this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events