Unable to create task in tasklist or Description

Richard Bergmann January 4, 2017

Hi,

if I try to create a task (enter text and hit enter) the field turns grey and is not editable anymore, but the task is not added to the list. Adding a task macro in the description doesn't work either.

I also noticed that two modules in the addon are inactive and cannot be activated.

Thanks for your help,
Richard 

JIRA Version 6.3.14, Tasklist Version 1.1.3

Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-05 um 11.44.20.pngBildschirmfoto 2017-01-05 um 11.44.45.png

These are some of the errors found in the log:

/secure/TaskListTemplatesConfiguration.jspa [atlassian.plugin.webresource.DefaultResourceDependencyResolver] Cannot find web resource module for: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-wiki-editor

/rest/tasklist/1.0/tasks/ [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: Class com.topshelfsolution.tasklist.ExpansionContextProvider can not access a member of class com.atlassian.jira.user.BridgedDirectoryUser with modifiers "public"
java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class com.topshelfsolution.tasklist.ExpansionContextProvider can not access a member of class com.atlassian.jira.user.BridgedDirectoryUser with modifiers "public"
at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.slowCheckMemberAccess(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkAccess(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

1 answer

0 votes
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2017

Hi Richard,

I was able to reproduce this issue locally. Investigating the cause and possible fixes next. I will keep you updated here.

Cheers,  
  Anthony

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events