Two issues with SimpleWiki page

Alexey Kiselev December 5, 2016

Hello,

I use "SimpleWiki Pages for JIRA" plugin and I have two problems:

1) I cannot scroll down to see a complete preview of a page. Please see Jira#1 and Jira#2 pictures:

2) I cannot insert image inline a text, the image is a file attached to the page, I get a error:

Unable to render embedded object: File (image3.gif) not found.

Please see picture Edit_insert_image.png and Saved_page.png:

Please help to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2016

Hi Alexey, 

those 2 issues appear to be a bug. Could you tell me which version of the Wiki and which version of JIRA you are using? I would like to try and reproduce these issues on my end.

Alexey Kiselev December 7, 2016

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for your response.

JIRA version: 7.2.2

SimpleWiki version: 1.1.3

Looking forward to results from you.

Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2016

Hi Alexey, we've identified the issue(s) and were able to reproduce them.

We're working on a fix at the moment, which might take another day or two to finish. I'll follow up early next week when I have a fix ready.

Alexey Kiselev December 11, 2016

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for the update. OK, waiting for the fix.

Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2016

Hi Alexey, I have a custom build with fixes ready for you.  Could you email us (support@tss.io), and I will send you a link to it to try out.

Alexey Kiselev December 22, 2016

Hi Anthony,

Thank you. Problem with image uploading is solved now. What about a first problem reported: "I cannot scroll down to see a complete preview of a page" ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events