Trying to integrate Jira with HP/ALM by using ConnectAll

srinath July 12, 2017

After installation if we have any issues with the ConnectAll plugin how do we usually resolve the issues. Could you please let me know it will really helpful us.

2 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

Srinath,

There is no extra cost for support. It is covered in the license. You can just raise a ticket or send an email to support, if you come across issues even after installation.

See more details at https://www.connectall.com/support/frequently-asked-questions/.

srinath July 13, 2017

Jobin- Thanks for the quick turnaround. if a  issue is raised for support usually how much time it will take in order to solve? and how do we need to share our issues will it be through via email by attaching attachments or it will be solved via web ex or any other source.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

It depends on the issue. First step would be to send an email to support. It will automatically create a support ticket. I do not work with ConnectAll but I am sure someone will reach out to you and request for webex if needed. If not, the conversation will happen on the ticket created.

srinath July 13, 2017

Jobin- Thank you! are you using connectAll plugin to integrate JIRA with HP ALM?

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2017

No. I work for Go2Group, the company that develops ConnectAll. Sorry, I thought you figured that out from my title :)

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2017

Hi Srinath,

You can directly contact ConnectAll support team and you can also have a demo from them before you install.

Thanks,

Ash. 

srinath July 12, 2017

Ashwin- Thanks for the update. I have already contacted them we are already started working on it but my question is if we have any issues with the plugin after installation how do we need to resolve it. I know they can give support as well but for that they will charge back us again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events