Trying to integrate Jira with HP/ALM by using ConnectAll Edited

After installation if we have any issues with the ConnectAll plugin how do we usually resolve the issues. Could you please let me know it will really helpful us.

2 answers

Hi Srinath,

You can directly contact ConnectAll support team and you can also have a demo from them before you install.

Thanks,

Ash. 

Ashwin- Thanks for the update. I have already contacted them we are already started working on it but my question is if we have any issues with the plugin after installation how do we need to resolve it. I know they can give support as well but for that they will charge back us again.

0 votes

Srinath,

There is no extra cost for support. It is covered in the license. You can just raise a ticket or send an email to support, if you come across issues even after installation.

See more details at https://www.connectall.com/support/frequently-asked-questions/.

Jobin- Thanks for the quick turnaround. if a  issue is raised for support usually how much time it will take in order to solve? and how do we need to share our issues will it be through via email by attaching attachments or it will be solved via web ex or any other source.

It depends on the issue. First step would be to send an email to support. It will automatically create a support ticket. I do not work with ConnectAll but I am sure someone will reach out to you and request for webex if needed. If not, the conversation will happen on the ticket created.

Jobin- Thank you! are you using connectAll plugin to integrate JIRA with HP ALM?

No. I work for Go2Group, the company that develops ConnectAll. Sorry, I thought you figured that out from my title :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,151 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you