Troubles with running PocketQuery - I cannot event press Plus on Administration page.

Hello all!
Would you please help me with PocketQuery - I've just installed it on Confluence, opened

Query Management.

I want to add query, press on Plus icon and nothing happens. I press pluses on Add database and nothing still happens.

What's that?

The plus icon is gray, maybe that's the trouble. How to "green" it?

6 answers

1 accepted

Hmm. What Confluence version are you using? I actually didn't expecting a jQuery version < 1.6 when I developed PocketQuery.

Basically, there are two "reasonable" possibilities:

• You upgrade to a higher Confluence version
  • I implement a fallback for older Confluence versions in PocketQuery

Will you upgrade to Confluence 5.x rather soon?

Hi Andy,

That's a strange problem. In the DevTools that I can see in the screenshot, could you click the "prettyfy" button (it should be a {} printed on it). I need to find out where the JavaScript error happens exactly.

Regards, Felix

Hi Felix, sorry for late answer, i was ooo.

Here you are:

Hi Andy,

My first guess would be that your jQuery version doesn't have the .prop method. It was introduced in jQuery 1.6. Could you do this in your command line and check your version:

jQuery.fn.jquery

Regards, Felix

"1.5.2"

Yes, you're right :)

What should I do?

Hi Felix,

Thank you very much. It seems that we must upgrade Confluence, we're now using v4.

Hi Andy, I just decided that I'm going to implement a fix for this issue on Confluence 4.x systems in the next version 1.13.1, since we definitely want PocketQuery to be compatible with 4.x systems. I'll let you know when the version is available!

Hi Andy, could you please try this snapshot version of PocketQuery and tell me if the issue is fixed for you.

Hi Felix, now it's working! Thank you very much!

Ok, I will upload a proper release to the marketplace soon. By the way, if you like PocketQuery, we'd be very happy about a little review on the marketplace :).

Please find version 1.13.1 at the marketplace.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

71 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you