Trial license doesn't seem to work

Daan TE Bokkel November 25, 2014

Hi,

I've installed the Gantt-Chart for JIRA on a test server with a marketplace trial license via the plugin manager without any problems.However, when I open a project in JIRA and click on the Gantt-chart tab it returns with an error:

License Information

invalid license: cannot find my required resources. Please speak to a system administrator!

Please consider purchasing Gantt-Chart for JIRA.

Now when I check the Gantt-Chart configuration in the admin pages I see another license tab. It says there if you have bought a Marketplace-base license you need to enter it via Manage Add-ons, as I have done.

Another thing I noticed, when I tried to set permissions for all the projects (the checkbox) it returns with a nice overview of what the settings are. But when I click the permissions tab again the checkbox is unchecked again. It doesn't seem to remember my preference.

I can't find any warnings/errors related to gantt-chart in the logging either.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Daan

2 answers

0 votes
Daan TE Bokkel November 25, 2014

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately the system add-on is already running. I've tried disabling and enabling it again, removed and added the trial license but no luck. Any other ideas?

Best regards,

Daan

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

Hi Daan,

it looks like the Atlassian Plugin License Storage add-on is unavailable within your JIRA instance but needed by my Gantt-Chartt add-on to verify your license key. Please check on JIRA's page "manage add-ons" as system admin, select "system" add-ons to be displayed: "Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager - Plugin License Storage plugin" should be available and activated.

Kind regards,
Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events