Trial Version License

Suzanne Enck May 12, 2013

trying to add the license key to our version of JIRA for the trial version and I am getting an error. Is there a different version for a hosted system?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marian Finch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

Hey Suzanne,

Can you attach a screenshot of the error you are receiving? Just to confirm...are trying to add in the Tempo Plugin Evaluation License Key for a download installation of JIRA (where JIRA is installed locally on your servers)?

No license key is required to trial this plugin in JIRA OnDemand. To trial the Tempo Plugin with JIRA OnDemand here are the steps to follow:

Select the Cog Icon > Add-ons > Manage Add-ons > filter by User-installed > Locate the Tempo Plugin (towards the bottom of the list) > Select Free Trial

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Marian Finch || Product Advocate

Suzanne Enck May 12, 2013

Hello,

I don't see a way to add an attachment but the error on the License Details page is:

'Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher'

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Yes, in this case since it's a trial version it's better just to ask for another one. It is possible that they gave you the first one incorrectly.

0 votes
Marian Finch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

Hey Suzanne,

I would like to give you another trial license key to try but don't want to post it publicly over Atlassian Answers. Would you mind shooting an email to Marian at sales@atlassian.com and then I can send it over that way?

Sincerely,

Marian Finch || Product Advocate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events