Trial Version License

trying to add the license key to our version of JIRA for the trial version and I am getting an error. Is there a different version for a hosted system?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Marian Finch Atlassian Team May 12, 2013

Hey Suzanne,

Can you attach a screenshot of the error you are receiving? Just to confirm...are trying to add in the Tempo Plugin Evaluation License Key for a download installation of JIRA (where JIRA is installed locally on your servers)?

No license key is required to trial this plugin in JIRA OnDemand. To trial the Tempo Plugin with JIRA OnDemand here are the steps to follow:

Select the Cog Icon > Add-ons > Manage Add-ons > filter by User-installed > Locate the Tempo Plugin (towards the bottom of the list) > Select Free Trial

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Marian Finch || Product Advocate

Hello,

I don't see a way to add an attachment but the error on the License Details page is:

'Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher'

Marian Finch Atlassian Team May 12, 2013

Hey Suzanne,

I would like to give you another trial license key to try but don't want to post it publicly over Atlassian Answers. Would you mind shooting an email to Marian at sales@atlassian.com and then I can send it over that way?

Sincerely,

Marian Finch || Product Advocate

Yes, in this case since it's a trial version it's better just to ask for another one. It is possible that they gave you the first one incorrectly.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

527 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you