Transitions tab not up to date (Audit issue)

Hi Antonella,

The normal JIRA "Transition" tab is not having all the information of the statusses;

Transition TAB.jpg

I am missing the transitions:

• Implementer - CAB
  • CAB - Approved

These transitions are captured in the approval history tab. That is fine but can we also copy these transitions to the transition tab? 

It will be difficult to explain the auditors and I think all transitions should be covered in the "Transitions" tab.

Will this be an easy fix?

Thanks,

Stefan

3 answers

I suppose you have configured the Automatic Transitioning AWT on your Approval Mapping.

The Automatic transitioning can be set as Forced or Responsive. I suppose you have left the default setting, Forced.

In order to capture the transitions in the Transition tab you need to navigate the Automatic workflow transition global settings screen and check the Responsive Automatic Transition box.

On selecting the Responsive Automatic Transition, it is mandatory to select a User. The selected user will be recorder on the two Tabs as the Executor of the transition.

I suggest using an account not associated to a real user so that it can be clear that the issue has been transitioned by the system.

Page https://chicago.herzum.com/confluence/display/HAP/Configure+automatic+workflow+transition+global+settings details the topic.

Best Regards,

Antonella

Hi Antonella, we will have a look. Thank you for the detailed explination.

Regards, Stefan

fixed! thanks for the great help!

Regards,

Stefan

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

851 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you