Total of all project role based estimates to system "original estimate" field

vedran October 6, 2016

Hi,

The plugin documentation (v 1.0.7) states the following on page 26:

"The issues overall Original / Remaining estimates will be a total of all Project Role Specific estimates"

However, in my case the original / remaining estimate fields (the system fields provided by JIRA) remain unpopulated (null) after role-based estimations are saved. How is it possible to acheive that whenever a role-based estimate is set/changed that this change is reflected in the system original estimate field? Just to note, if I manually set the system original estimate field to the total of role-based estimates, it's saved normally. 

Thanks,
Vedran 

2 answers

0 votes
vedran November 8, 2016

Hi Abhinav,

This issue was replicated by Steven Hensgen (see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/43096456).

I'd be happy to assist in helping to replicate this issue, just let me know. The issue still exists on our production JIRA instance.

Regards,

Vedran

0 votes
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2016

Hi Vedran,

We have been working on this and trying to replicate it for a while now, without any success. We will continue that, but may be we are missing here something, which might be a difference between yours and ours environment, or may be a third party plugin.

If you could keep an eye on your log file at the point of time when you face this issue, for anything odd (NPE etc) related to our plugin, that could be very helpful.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events