Total hours on Month View are worng?

Hi,

I don't use it often, but when I select "Month View", I find the total hours (for each week and for all) are zero. I suppose this is a bug?

Please have a look at the attached picture. If I don't select this option, I can see there was work done each week.

Thanks

Zhenning

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Zhenning,

Yes, a bug, but could you please clarify if you're using latest 2.3.10 plugin jar, and what timezone you have and your server? You can check first in your profile and second in administratiion general settings.

Thank you.

The picture was captured on the older version. But I justed updated to the latest 2.3.10 and the issue is still here. Timezone: System default: (GMT+01:00) Berlin

Reproduced, thank you for rising the problem!

Ok, I've found the problem and fixed it, will be available next month. Though as workaround you may select Monday in date picker, and it will work.

Thank you.

That's great. Will wait for the next version. I don't really understand the workaround - tried to select mondays for both Start and End, but the issue was still there.

Anyway, it is not an urgent issue to us and we can wait until next month. Thanks

That's great. Will wait for the next version. I don't really understand the workaround - tried to select mondays for both Start and End, but the issue was still there.

Anyway, it is urgent issue to us and we can wait until next month. Thanks

Strange. Here is what I've meant with Monday in datepicker:

Ok, I will try to make it available sooner, next week.

Thank you.

I see the issue has been fixed in 2.3.11. Thanks a lot!

sorry, attachment was missing just now

Pictures attached

I see the issue has been fixed in 2.3.11. Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

536 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you