I've just installed a "ToDo list custom field" plugin and have a stange behaviour bug.
- installed plugin per instructions
- first it worked ok - tried to add/check/remove a few simple items in my list and saved chandes succesfully
- then added quite a lot of items to my already created list - having 56 items in total (some of them contained quite a lot of text), saved it, returned to edit and started to check them. non of the items were deleted at this point.
- when in the same editing session I tried to add a new item to checklist: entered the text and clicked on "+" - the button didn't work, just nothing happened
- i decided to close issue edit by "Update" button and as a result all my items disappeared. On issue screen i see just a "ToDo" (that's my custom list name) header without any items, in edit mode no items displayed either and "Add" button doesn't work. In "Activity" tab of the task my last action states that I "removed" the ToDo from the task.
Any suggestions on how this could happen and how I can fix it?
I'm using Mac + Chrome
I am also using this plugin on Jira, and we have the same problem as Natalie Lee described here.
When i add a lot of items and mark some of them, the "ToDo list custom field" disappear and do not allow us to add new items.
I also would like to know how to proceed in this case.
I'm using JIRA version v5.2.11.
Do you know if the plugin has any incompatibility with this version?
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs