ToDo list disappeared

Natalie Lee January 12, 2014

Hi,

I've just installed a "ToDo list custom field" plugin and have a stange behaviour bug.

- installed plugin per instructions

- first it worked ok - tried to add/check/remove a few simple items in my list and saved chandes succesfully

- then added quite a lot of items to my already created list - having 56 items in total (some of them contained quite a lot of text), saved it, returned to edit and started to check them. non of the items were deleted at this point.

- when in the same editing session I tried to add a new item to checklist: entered the text and clicked on "+" - the button didn't work, just nothing happened

- i decided to close issue edit by "Update" button and as a result all my items disappeared. On issue screen i see just a "ToDo" (that's my custom list name) header without any items, in edit mode no items displayed either and "Add" button doesn't work. In "Activity" tab of the task my last action states that I "removed" the ToDo from the task.

Any suggestions on how this could happen and how I can fix it?

I'm using Mac + Chrome

1 answer

0 votes
rubens_yamasaki January 26, 2015

Hi,

I am also using this plugin on Jira, and we have the same problem as Natalie Lee described here.

When i add a lot of items and  mark some of them, the "ToDo list custom field" disappear and do not allow us to add new items.

I also would like to know how to proceed in this case.

I'm using JIRA version v5.2.11.

Do you know if the plugin has any incompatibility with this version?

thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events