6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vadym Skachuk November 11, 2013

Helped to reinstall the plugin

0 votes
Vadym Skachuk November 11, 2013

Не совсем понял что конкретно нужно сделать?

Плагин используется для группы, когда нажимаеш "Details" либо на конкретного пользователя вылазит выше указанная ошибка.

Если есть свободная время можем пообщаться в скайпе, заодно покажу как это происходит.

Мой скайп: wolfsheart4

0 votes
Vadym Skachuk November 10, 2013

that's all we have

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

Vadym, what if you do similar report from Project - Reports, and try with different options? What scenarios fail?

0 votes

I have this timesheet:

when you choose any user receives the error

that error in jira.log

(atlassian-jira.log)

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

Sorry, I still can't figure out anything. When you look at atlassian-jira.log, can you find Caused By there?

0 votes

error report (error1.txt)

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2013

Could you please check if there are more errors in jira.log? I basiclaly need Caused By exception. Unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem so far.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2013

Hi Vadym,

Looks like you're using quite outdated plugin version 2.3.14. Could you please try more recent version? Latest is 2.6.3.

Thank you.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2013

Could you please provide errors.txt with the new version?

Thank you.

I tried the new version, the result is the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events