Timesheet plugin and licence

Tine Benmalek December 30, 2013

Hi

Which timesheet plugin license should I upgrade to, when we use unlimited for Jira, and this is not an option for the plugin? We have 370 users in our system and the timesheet plugin is at the time beeing licensed for 50 users. Should I choose 500?

"Upgrade this add-on license ($300) to match your unlimited-user JIRA license."

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2013

Hi Tine

Perhaps you can try to have a read following marketplace licensing FAQ article to help you better understand the licensing requirement:

darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2013

You are always most welcome! If you think my answer is helpful please feel free to accept it so that it would help others as well.

Thank you. It seems that the license is no longer unlimited from february next year, therefore the plugins do not have any license for unlimited either. Seems that we have to downgrade our Jira license then, before we can match it whith the timesheet plugin.

darylchuah
Atlassian Team
December 30, 2013

Awesome! ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events