Timesheet on dashboard. no longer possible to group by issue

Used to have Jira timesheet grouped by issue. Timesheet no longer seems to have this option. Best I can do is group by description. Why was this functionality removed? How do I get it back?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Andriy,

Sorry for my lack of clarity.

The timesheet used to show a line on the timesheet for each issue with work logged against it.

I hadn't used Jira for a month and when I went back in I could no longer see the issues in the timesheet, just one line totalling all work. After playing with the settings, the best I could get was to show description.

However, I have since completely removed the timesheet gadget and then added it back in and now it shows the issue number and title again as before!!

I'm guessing this is down to all the other changes that have happened in Jira recently.

Anyway, it's back to the way I need it now.

Thanks for the response.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Ok, great, I'm glad all is fine now!

Hi, what do you mean by 'group by issue'? Nothing is removed from plugin btw.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,429 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you