Timesheet gadget is blank

Cindy Ross November 29, 2012

The timesheet gadget on my dashboard is blank. It used to work at one time, but has been flakey. I tried changing the Edit options and using different browsers, but I get the same result.

2 answers

0 votes
Cindy Ross December 5, 2012

Hi,

I ran a log and there were no references to a plugin issue. I am able to pull a report showing my hours worked for the specified timespan.

Cindy

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

So, it's just problem with gadget. Could you please check if there are any javascript errors? May be using Firefox + Firebug, or Chrome Developer tools.

Thank you.

I looked at the Console in Chrome and it doesn't show any javascript errors.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012

Hi Cindy,

Sorry I could not come to anything, have you managed to solve it?

Cindy Ross December 17, 2012

It has not been resolved, as we can't figure out why it's not working.

Jean-Christophe viau September 6, 2019

I have the same issue here but I also have CORS error in chrome console. Also happens in FF.  Screenshot_20190906_093214.png

Oleksandr Velytchenko September 6, 2019

Hi Jean-Christophe,

CORS error seem not related to blank dashboard but first two errors relates.

1. Could you please check do you have Time Reports installed in Jira settings.

2. Do app work via direct link m32media.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/timereports/timereports ?

Thank you

P.S. It is better to get support via Prime Timesheet support portal https://primetimesheet.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Meital Sherman December 30, 2019

Hi. was this resolved ? we also have the same issue

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2019

Hi Meital,

Please make sure you have correct version installed 3.4.3 for Jira 7 or 4.1.4 for Jira 8.

Thank you.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2012

Hi Cindy,

Please try further trouble shooting:

1) Are there any related exceptions in jira log or console output?
2) Does the report for corresponding parameters work?
3) Remove gadget and add again.
4) Try reinstall plugin.

Thank you.

Hi Andriy,

Thanks for the feedback. The troubleshooting tips you provided didn't solve the issue. I am also not the only one here with this issue. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks! Cindy

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

Hi Cindy,

Could pleae comment on questions 1 and 2.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events