Timesheet add-on

Åsa Nilsson Pousette October 16, 2012

We have installed the Timesheet add-on for evaluation (expiring date october 19th).

The menuitem "Timesheet" is shown in JIRA but the page is blank. No information is shown.

What has happened? The installation of the addon seemed to go right.

Regards

Åsa Pousette

9 answers

0 votes
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2014

I fixed now much bug on this. Timesheet showed no data if issues has unassigned users.

0 votes
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2013

Hi, kmack,

Timesheet for JIRA development started at last summer at year 2012. Development takes a much time and money so if you want features you want you need to wait I get these features to developed and get enough money to pay salary to freelancers from China and India whom I hire for help in development. My add-on sells avaragelly only 750 USD in month and that is not much money and thats why development is very slow.

Also this framework cost much of USDs in year to developing Time Frame / Gantt Chart:

http://www.bryntum.com/products/gantt/examples/

I need better revenue to buy OEM agreement from Bryntum AB.

Also I paying enough royaties for 3rd-parties from their frameworks.

You can see my turnover at here: http://www.i4ware.fi/revenue/
</span<>>

0 votes
Keith MacKenzie May 30, 2013

It seems that the timesheet eval only pulls standard issue types (Bug, task, etc.) I have GreenHopper agile issue types as well as a customer issue type. Can I change what the query returns for open/vs. closed. Also, I'd like to see all issues in a time frame. I might be just missing the documentation. But don't see much in how to configure this plug in.

0 votes
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2012

Java class for license system not found. I do not know how to fix this error, becuse in timesheet-x.x.jar I find all componets for licensing system.

0 votes

If I go to Administration -> Projects (Choose a project) -> Actions -> Browse Project Timesheet

I then get the following error message:

Oops - an error has occurred

Systemfel

A system error has occurred.

Please try submitting this problem via the Support Request Page
Otherwise, please create a support issue on our support system at http://support.atlassian.comwith the following information:

1. a description of your problem
  2. cut & paste the error and system information found below
  3. attach the application server log file ( /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/log/atlassian-jira.log )

Orsak:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/upm/api/util/Option

0 votes

At Administration -> System -> Issue Features -> Time Tracking : It says "Time Tracking is currently ON".

But, it still doesn't show.

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Go to Administration -> Issue Attributes -> and make sure "Time Tracking" is activated.

0 votes

What is that done in JIRA?

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Is "Time Tracking" set to "On" in JIRA?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events