Timesheet Reports and Gadgets

Casey Carter February 7, 2018

Hello!

I recently have installed the Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Add-on, I basically just started using the Service Desk for incoming Support Emails from clients.  Utilizing the Reports from JIRA, there is no way to tell how much Time our employees are spending per issue, per organization etc. I have found the reports, but I only can select them from the Timesheetwelcome.jspa, they are not showing up in the Reports or anywhere else in that matter. Maybe, I am overlooking something, but if someone could guide me in the right direction that would be great. 

4 answers

1 vote
PMO Gul Rukh February 13, 2019

hello, below has stopped working, for the last 3 hours it is loading.

"Time Reports

By Andriy Zhdanov"time report.PNG

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2019

Hi,

Could you please make sure you can access http://timereports.github.io/atlassian-connect.json from your browser. You may need to check with your Network Administrators if it does not work.

Thank you.

Like PMO Gul Rukh likes this
PMO Gul Rukh February 14, 2019

Its working now. thanks for the quick response..

Do we need to upload this file somewhere? can you please guide.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2019

No, it's just url to that Jira uses internally.

I open that URL[showing coding] and then I refresh JIRA dashboard that started showing time report again.

I tried it with other user as well. So, all user will be required to open this URL and then refresh JIRA?

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2019

No, no, it was just a way to check if it's network problem. It should just work for all too.

URL opens like this:

time report url.PNG

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2019

That's fine, as I've said, it's internal thing.

Like PMO Gul Rukh likes this
0 votes
PMO Gul Rukh March 13, 2019

time report.PNGhello andriy

below has stopped working again, we are facing this error since yesterday.

"Time Reports

By Andriy Zhdanov"

And as you suggested last time when this error appeared to check if http://timereports.github.io/atlassian-connect.json is accessible. This link is also not accessible and showing 'site not reachable'.

Please help!

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

Hi Casey,

Sorry for late response. Unfortunately, add-on reports are not listed in JIRA Service Desk.

But you can add quick link with Application Navigator. It  also allows to set its links to be viewable just by the specified groups in a really straight-forward manner.

Thank you.

0 votes
Elena Velytchenko March 6, 2018

Hello

Reports are accessible via Project menu in Jira, under Reports tab, see Time Sheet Report and Project Pivot Report there. See also Jira Documentation for more information. Gadgets can be added to Jira Dasbhoard, see Jira Documentation for more information.

Sincerely,

Support Team of

Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Plugin for Jira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events