Timesheet Report - sort details by date work was logged

Maciej Parol July 26, 2016

Hi

Is it possible to sort issues in user worklog details by date for which work was logged? Now it seems fixed to sorting by issue key. I would like to review each user's weekly work, and it would be most convenient to review chronologically.

If it's not possible, could there be a workaround?

2 answers

0 votes

Thanks, but my question was about sorting. Eg. user has worked on task ABC-2 one hour on monday, and on task ABC-1 one hour on tuesday. What I get currently in details is "mixed up" chronologically:

ABC-1 ... 1 hour (tuesday)
ABC-2 ... 1 hour (monday)

I would like tasks that started being worked on earlier (inside given reporting period) appear first on the list, ie.

ABC-2 ... 1 hour (monday)
ABC-1 ... 1 hour (tuesday)

So what could be an option for sorting order would be, technically, for each issue compute the earliest time any work was logged on it (in selected report period).

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2016

Sorry this is not possible. I'm trying to make general sorting of rows, you may add your case there too: https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issues/426/sorting-rows-in-the-gadget

Thanks. Added.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2016

Hi Maciej,

Timesheet view is designed to show worklog by days, if you need to split by worked user also, please try Group by: Worked User with Show Details: On optionally.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events