Time to first response - changing status could also be a response

Tobbe September 30, 2013

This is a really useful gadget for us to measure SLA but changing a new ticket to 'in progress' is also a response to the customer. Why does the gadget only consider a comment to be a response? is there a workaround?

5 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Tobbe October 8, 2013

the workaround we found was to use the 'Average Time in Status' and then filter on issues in new state. this works fine for us since first response by our definition is when something is moved from new to in progress.

Mark Kleinhaus September 16, 2015

Brilliant! Thanks.

2 votes
J December 16, 2013

I thought this was a bug until I found this thread - as it stands now the gadget should be called "Time to first comment" - the current name is misleading.

0 votes
J December 16, 2013

I thought this was a bug until finding this thread - as it stands today this feature should be called "time to first comment" since it doesn't actually show the time to first response (changing the status of a ticket from "submitted" to "in queue" in my case).

0 votes
J December 16, 2013

I thought this was a bug until I found this thread - as it stands now the gadget should be called "Time to first comment" - the current name is misleading.

0 votes
Jacob Maljaars October 7, 2013

I have exactly the same question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events