Time Tracker widget automatically showing up on some issues but not all issues?

I've just recently added Tempo timesheets for my team, and I've noticed that some users already have the "tracker" widget in the bottom right hand corner automatically, where as other users have to go to the dropdown and pick "tracker"

How can I add the tracker widget for all users/issues?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Kimberley,

by default, the Tempo Tracker is not visible on the screen. It can be opened from the Tempo dropdown in the JIRA top navigation or from the "More" dropdown in the Issue view. If you are using the link in the Issue view, the Tracker will be showing the Issue key and when using it to log time, the Log work dialog is set to this Issue.

Once a users has started to use the Tracker, it will be available for him on the screen. It can be hidden again by clicking the x on the right. It will then have to be reopened by using the dropdown.

Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Real-Time+Time+Tracking for more information.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

513 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you