Time Sheet reports user can't see his hours

Atlassian November 17, 2013

One of many users can't see his worked hours on TimeSheet. He has all needed permissions. The only difference is that I've changed his user name. He can see his worked hours on jira worklog though. Can you help me with this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you very much. Everything works after removing and re-adding add-on.

Rasa

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Great, thank you for confirmation!

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Hi Rasa,

Similar problem Isdue#376 was fixed in plugin version 2.4.1.

Could you please clarify what plugin and JIRA versions are you using, if it does not help.

Thank. you

0 votes

Hi,

Thank you for your response. We're using 2.6.2 version with Jira 6.1

Rasa

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2013

I've just tried renaming user and can see problem only when using old username. E.g. if you use Time Sheet Gadget configured for that particular user, it will not work after renaming user, you need to re-configure it. Similarly with Time Sheet Report, if you bookmarked url, it will not work after renaming user, you need to configure report again and update bookmark.

If nothing like this is your case, could you please clarify your exact scenario?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events