The ordering I make is not persisted

Jhónatan Chávez Ramírez November 18, 2014

We just bought the plugin and we are trying to organize some projects but we have not been able to do it becase every change in the prioritization is lost after we refresh the story map. 

I went to the plugin configuration area and the Rank field was not set. I already updated the field name but nothing happened.

Do we need to configure something else?

The other thing is that we have on demand version, and the story map we got is different from the live demo you have in the plugins area. Why is that?

3 answers

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2015
0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2014

Hi there,

later than planed but nevertheless!

today we released version 4.1.0

BUT unfortunately this version does not contain a fix to persist the issue rank or to make epics movable. We are still discussing this issue with Atlassian. The problem is that Jira agile services are not fully available for add ons in the cloud. You can expect a resolution within the early days of January! Currently the cards on the map are ordered by the rank that you defined at your agile board.

Please click the watch button on the marketplace listing to get informed about new versions: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira.agile.user.story.map

However we published a range of additional features, which are worth to check them out:

# Maps have configurable security and visibility levels
=> share maps with read, write and control permissions
=> specific groups can be addressed
=> favorite maps can be accessed easily
=> subsets of maps: All Maps and My Maps
=> maps can be archived

# By using a query maps are build, that
=> spans multiple projects
=> contains certain issue types
=> filters issues on any field i.e. hide closed Epics

# Deeper integration into jira, which means
=> cards get a context menu with jira operations like edit, assign, create, watch..
=> all sub issues of an issue can be shown as popup

# Maps are synchronized automatically in real time
=> all changes that are made will now be synchronized to the map without the need to refresh the page.
=> issues that are created will appear at the map as well
=> modifications are highlighted by a small animation

# The map's issue order to be the same as in Jira agile
=> story movements are synchronized to Jira agile and back

Cheers,

Florian

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

Hi Jhonatan,

unfortunately the sorting is disabled due to some Atlassian platform problems. But we are working at a workaround which will be published next week.

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events