The attach screen grap in Zephyr doesn't appear to work for test issues

Simon Wright February 27, 2015

Works ok for other issues. When I click the attach screen grab I get a different page to the normal one.

Attach screen shot for a test issue (pasting a screen grab does nothing):

image2015-2-27 12:14:9.png

Attach screenshot for a Story issue (pasting a screen grab works):

image2015-2-27 12:15:32.png

I am using Chrome (latest version) have tried it in FF with the same result.

I believe this feature now uses HTML 5 and not Java but for info I am running Java v8

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated, thanks!

Simon

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2015

It's broken. If the add on is enabled for that issue type, it will break it. I reported that issue before.

Jared Dohrman March 1, 2015

Do you mind adding a link to this issue you logged?

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2015

Nope. Can't find it anymore.

Jared Dohrman March 2, 2015

Thank you for the details I have forwarded same to out Dev team. For now, we will be closing this service request #10568. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reopen the same at any time. Please note the status of the service request is changed to close for better management of service requests internally and we are ready to revisit the same at any time. For all new issues, please open new service requests. Thank you. Kind Regards, Bibek Behera.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events