The Color Custom Field

Bryan McMillan January 3, 2013

We have used this plugin with JIRA v4.0.1 and have upgraded to v5.2.2 (new stand alone instance) and imported the XML backup data from the old instance. Problem is now I get errors in Tomcat showing this:

2013-01-04 16:09:20,145 http-bio-7700-exec-24 ERROR bm5923 969x150x2 hrtj4i 135.70.138.210 /rest/gadget/1.0/favfilters [jira.issue.managers.DefaultCustomFieldManager] Could not load custom field type plugin with key 'org.hakanai.jira.plugins.jira-status-color:hknstatuscolor'. Is the plugin present and enabled?

The plugin was NOT present went the data restore occured but is installed and enabled now. Do we need to delete the entire project and reimport? Also, there isn't any option under Adminsitration -> Issues to set the colors. Is there any documentation available on how to use this plugin?

3 answers

0 votes
Bryan McMillan January 20, 2013

The option to change colors does not show up on the administration console. Where do I find the option to change the colors or how do you setup the default colors?

0 votes
Bryan McMillan January 6, 2013

The custom field shows up in the Adminstration Custom Fields as well as Bulk Change operations. The question now becomes one of how do I set the standard colors? The version we used for JIRA v4.0.1 added an option under "Issue Fields" called Status colors. This option is not available under the v5.2.2 Adminstration. There isn't any documentation for how to implement this plugin completely hence my questions.

- Bryan

Bryan McMillan January 9, 2013

With this version of the plugin where would I find the option to change the status colours? It doesn't show up like it does in our v4.0.1 instance.

Bryan McMillan January 13, 2013

The option to change colors does not show up on the administration console. Where do I find the option to change the colors or how do you setup the default colors?

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2013

I think there is no need to re-import. Check whether the custom field is now visible in your Administration custom fields and also the issues are showing the values coming from the custom field.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events