Testing custom plugin: ClassNotFoundException

Brad Selle June 28, 2012

I am the first one at my company to try and create a plugin for Jira and following the tutorial I am positive that I didn't miss a step but when I try to install the plugin using atlas-run I get a ClassNotFoundException but the class is obviously there and the component node in the AtlassianPlugin.xml file is there and seems to be pointing to the right location. I created that with the command line like what is in the tutorials. Any help or advice on solving the issue is appreciated! Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2012

A full stacktrace may help. Also is the class part of the plugin? I would think so but just to confirm. What plugin module are you using?

0 votes
Brad Selle June 28, 2012

(PluginStackTrace.txt) The plugin module is a component. The class is inside of the module or at least I would think so since it is inside of the folder structure for the plugin. Sorry I should have attached the stack trace with the original.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events