Test summary by module in Zephyr for jira

Raisa August 10, 2014

Hi

Is there a way to see test summary by module too by adding a gadget or something else.

I am testing a web application which is linked to a mobile app and i would like to keep them as two separate modules and when viewing Test summary, I would like to see them separately. so is there any way to achieve that?

1 answer

0 votes
Raksha S N August 11, 2014

Hello Raisa,

This is Raksha from Zephyr support.I will be assisting you on this issue going forward.

To make sure that we are on the same page I would like to confirm whether you want to view Test Distribution and Execution for a given project and version,rate of execution, unexecuted tests and Test Execution details,if this is the case please follow the below steps:

1)Navigate to Dashboards.

2)Click on <+Add Gadget> at the top right of the JIRA dashboard.

3)Click on <All> at the left side of Gadget Directory pop up.Scroll down, here you will get Test Distribution,Test Execution, Test Excecution Burndown and Test Execution Details gadgets.Add the gadgets that you needed by clicking on <Add it Now>.

Please reach to us if the above suggestion differs from your requirements.

Thank You.

Kind regards,

Raksha S N

Raisa August 12, 2014

Hi Raksha,

Thanks for your answer. but i am actually looking to see tests by module in test Summary tab and not on dashboard.

so when we follow the following process:

1) Navigate to tests in jira.

2) Select test summary.

3) on this page i can view tests by version, component, all tests. Is there any way i can see tests by module on that page?

That would be of great help.

Thanks

Raisa August 17, 2014

I was talking about this screen, and would like to be able to see tests by modules, or just the main components and not the subcomponents because this populate a big list of components on the test summary screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events