Test step results overview at testcase level...

Hi,

Is there any way to get an overview of the statuses of teststeps on the test case list page?

I mean in the same way as we can monitor the test case results in case of testcycles so using a colored bar or somothing similiar... this would be a great help and speed up our processes!

Also... currently the test step results and the test case result are completely unrelated... it would also be a great feature if we can link them somehow... e.g. if all the teststeps are set to "Passed" then the testcase would automatically switch to "Passed" as well... of course it would be a toggable feature.

Thanks for the consideration,

Regards,

Janos

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Janos,

I can confirm that the feature request regarding changing the status of an execution based on the total step executions will be in our next major release.

Regarding the list of steps in the cycle view, I will add this as a feature request for a future release.

Regards,

Daniel

This widget could not be displayed.

I think it's very important function

if all the teststeps are set to "Passed" then the testcase would automatically switch to "Passed" as well... of course it would be a toggable feature

Zephyr release two version asap and second version include functions which clients request.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

524 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you