Test Steps Missing and re-indexing Problems after upgrade

Magiim M May 27, 2014
Hi,

my jira version is: 6.0.5
I have upgraded Zephyr for Jira from 1.7 ver to 2.2, After upgrade test steps disappeared and I have a message:
"Error rendering 'com.thed.zephyr.je:view_issue_steps_section'. Please contact your JIRA administrators."

After upgrade I did Jira re-index and then Zephyr re-index, which is still in progress - it probably hang.

How to rollback the changes in order to see test steps? I have ~200 issues with tests and no backup of Jira..

Thanks, Magda

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Magiim M May 28, 2014
Hi Emily, thanks for the response. I think that about half an hour or longer, then i closed this tab. Nobody used JIRA while re-indexing. I downgraded Zephyr to 1.7 version and now I can see my test steps:) Regards, Magda
0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2014

Hi Magda,

How long as Zephyr for JIRA re index been hanging? Did it ever eventually stop? Additionally when you did the re index, were there any users using Zpehyr for JIRA at the same time? Or was everyone told to stay off during the process?

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events