Tempo scheduler reminder being sent to all users when that option is not selected

Rick Crow
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2014

Recently our Tempo users have begun to get the notification indicating they're missing hours for the closing period when they clearly are not missing hours. We're currently at Jira 6.2.1 with Tempo 7.9. My guess is this behavior started with the upgrade to 7.9, but I can't be certain.

Given our settings, I'm thinking this is a bug (Status reminder for all users is not checked). But I'd be glad to be wrong and have someone point me to another configuration reason/option I'm missing.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2014

Hi Rick

A fix for this was released in Tempo Timesheets 7.9.1.1

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Rick Crow
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2014

Thanks, Sverrir, feeling kind of silly that I didn't first look at release notes ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events