Tempo questions

Veronika Luzicova August 10, 2014

Hello,

I am currently testing Tempo and I have some questions about its features:

1. Can I see a report of how many days of vacation did I already have? I can only see the number of hours in the normal timesheet report as the internal issue vacation, but can it be somehow visible in days?

2. Can my team leader or project manager get a notification if I book vacation to organise his time? I have found the possibility of an approval process but then approval would be required for all planned actions and tasks. Can it be configured only for vacation and sick day planning?

3. Can I log work without issues? If I am preparing presentations for meetings and so on there are no issues in the project, however I would still like to count the hours within the same project. I know you could create internal issues for this but then it would not figure in the project report and the hours worked should be counted in the project.

4. Can I get rid of the estimated hours? I can't log work if I don't fill in the field.

Thank you

Veronika

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2014

Hello Veronika,

It is best that you reach out to the plugin vendor to clarify your concerns. Please refer to the details of the plugin vendor below:

Email: support@tempoplugin.com

Phone: +354 545 3050

Monique

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events