Tempo problems

Viktor Nedorezov October 28, 2012

1)How can I configure plugin:
all users view "PlanTime" of all users, but can not edit it?
2)Are there any type of logging for editing PlanTime? For example: somebody changes my PlanTime-how can I view it?

Questions are very important, because buying of Your plugin depends on it.

2 answers

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2012

There are coming some features to help you here in Tempo 7.4. Namely, plan notifications and approvals of plans. With that you will allow users to plan time but require managers to approve it. Users and managers will then receive notification in email and in activity streams about plan approval transitions.

0 votes
Petur Agustsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2012

1. If setting for user to plan time are disabled then he can only view his plans (not other people plans) and of course he cannot make any plans.

2. Currently we do not record a change history but something to consider, please reques this and vote on it. https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events