Tempo plugin issue view

MarcoC November 28, 2012

Hi ewverybody!

I'm working on Jira with the plugin Tempo.

In Tempo, I know that I could see for each User, all the issue associated with him.

(for example: user.png)

Is it possible to see the opposite view, so for each issue I can see all the users associated on it?

(for example: issue.png)

Regards,

Marco

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

Hi

Yes, it s quite confusing. The Issue has not been available in the Tempo Navigation as we didn t have an issue picker in the navigation. We are working on some improvements to add Issue to the navigation list.

Until that is released you can view the issue and in the Tempo Panel you can click the Report button
http://wiki.tempoplugin.com/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Panel

From the Report view you click the Timesheet.

Hope this helps.

Sverrir Tynes

MarcoC January 6, 2013

Thank you!

Marco

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

Hi

All users that have logged on an issue are displayed in the Issue Timesheet.

You can view the Issue Timesheet by clicking the Timesheet button in the Isse Report.

http://wiki.tempoplugin.com/display/TEMPO/Issue+Report

Best regards

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

MarcoC November 28, 2012

I have a question about your screenshot:

When I click on "Tempo" (1) and when I click where you have "Issue" (2), I can see:

-User

-Project

-Advanced

-Team (if I am admin..)

I don't understand how you can have "Issue"???

MarcoC January 15, 2013

Hi, now I'm workig on my initial problem.

I would see all the issue in the Tempo plugin, and not only the issue where I have made "Plan Time" or "Log Work". So this is impossible until I have add a Plan or Log to the issue??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events