Tempo planner 2.0.2 - new features

Premek Balek October 23, 2014

Hi, with the new version of Tempo planner I lost the option to allocate particular issues from the sprint. Issues in sprint are no more available for allocation. I have the team lead permissions, linked team to the board and all relevant projects. I am able to allocate issues throug the Tempo timesheets and than I can see it correctly in timeline. 

Also the work item sidebar is different than in the manual. I am missing Items versions and Unassigned issues.

2 answers

0 votes
Premek Balek October 28, 2014

We have reindexed JIRA and there is no difference. We have found the similar issue on Tempo planer project, where are also screenshots. Please let me know if you have any other tip. 

Best regards, Premek

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2014

Hi, 

Can you reindex your JIRA and inform us if this makes a difference to the Work Item sidebar, as you should be able to view Sprints, Epics, Versions and Unassigned Issues in the sidebar when you are in the Agile Board scope.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events