Tempo is damage

Laurence Saavedra October 1, 2013

After reboot linux server, Jira is ok, but, Tempo is damage, i reinstalled addon and still is damage. Could someone help me?

Error creating bean with name 'com.tempoplugin.view.about.GettingStarted': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.tempoplugin.view.about.GettingStarted]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:HSQL Database Engine - version:1.8.0 - minor version:8 - major version:1 Driver: - name:HSQL Database Engine Driver - version:1.8.0 java.sql.SQLException: Constraint not found FK_AO_AEFED0_TEAM_TO_MEMBER_TEAM_ID in table: AO_AEFED0_TEAM_TO_MEMBER in statement [ALTER TABLE PUBLIC.AO_AEFED0_TEAM_TO_MEMBER DROP CONSTRAINT fk_ao_aefed0_team_to_member_team_id]

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2013

Hi Laurence.

I notice that you are using HSQL. This excerpt is taken from Atlassian (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+JIRA+to+HSQLDB)

Do not use HSQLDB in production

Icon

JIRA ships with a built-in HSQLDB (HyperSQL DataBase) database. While this database is suitable for evaluation purposes, it is susceptible to data loss during system crashes. Hence, for production environments we strongly recommendthat you configure JIRA to use an external database. See our list of supported databases on Supported Platforms.

Please consider using a different database, and see if that resolves this problem.

Best regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events