Tempo gadgets: display holidays and internal activity

We're currently in the Tempo trial period.

Am I able to view holiday information in a tempo team timesheet gadget? (assuming, of course that all members of the team have the same holiday scheme)

Also, once a user has planned an internal activity (such as leave), am I able to view that on one of the tempo gadgets?

(I can, of course, see this information in the actual timesheets - my question relates to the tempo gadgets in particular - it would be useful to have team holiday and internal activity data on the dashboard for planning purposes)

Thanks

Craig

1 answer

Hi Craig,

there is no gadget that shows planned time in a Team table (like a timesheet) but you can create a feature request in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT).

Best regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

118 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you