Tempo Timesheets sync Plan Time with estimate on Jira Issue

SimonO July 2, 2014

My Jira Issues have a due date and I added a Start Date. Is there a way to sync this information with Temp Timesheets Plan Time feature. I am having to take this information from the Jira ticket and manually enter it into Time Planner.

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2014

We do not have a side-by-side comparison page but you could take a look at our homepage (http://www.tempoplugin.com/). Here you can get the general idea of what can be done in Timehseets and Planner.

1 vote
Florian December 28, 2020

Any Updates?

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021
Ciara January 8, 2021

Florian, have you found it useful? 

Florian January 8, 2021

Hi @Alexander Eck [Tempo]
hi @Ciara 

thank you for your answers.
Unfortunately the program is only for the server version – we use the cloud.

Greetings

Florian

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2021

Hi @Florian Kniep-Eibenstein

yes true. This app is only available on Server (at the moment). We are going to release a feature on Cloud very soon that allows you to import issues from a Jira sprint into Tempo Planner. Follow our Cloud announcements/Release notes to get notified when this feature will be available (ETA 01-02/2021).

BR

Like Florian likes this
Ciara January 11, 2021

Hi guys. Thank you for your answers also.

We look forward to the new update. Will this be available for all Jira users? 

0 votes
Sascha Schwegelbauer February 5, 2015

Upvote

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2014

We do not have a side-by-side comparison page but you could take a look at our homepage (http://www.tempoplugin.com/). Here you can get the general idea of what can be done in Timehseets and Planner.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2014

Our engineering team is working hard on building and adjusting our Tempo Planner add-on for the Atlassian OnDemand environment. Unfortunately, we do not as of yet have a target date for a release on the JIRA OnDemand environment.

SimonO July 2, 2014

Last question. Do you have a table or other documentation that shows the major functional differences between Timesheet and Planner? It would be nice to have a side-by-side comparrison and I have been unable to find one. Thank you Susanne

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2014

Hi Simon,

this is not possible in Tempo Timesheets but it is one of the features that are on our roadmap for Tempo Planner.

Kind regards,

Susanne

SimonO July 2, 2014

Yes, that is needed. If the schedule changes in MS Project and I use Ceptah Bridge to update the dates on the Jira Issue, the changes are not captured by Tempo. BTW, when will Tempo Planner be availbable for Jira OnDemand?

Tito Vilchez May 28, 2020

Hi Susanne, 

Is this functionality still in your roadmap? I'm trying Tempo Planner and this functionality is one of the main drivers in our purchase decision.

Regards,

Tito.

Florian December 28, 2020

Hey Susanne,

is there any news on this topic?

Greetings

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events