Tempo TimeSheets (Server). Need reccomendations

Donatas Jonušas December 21, 2017

We are going to start using Tempo timesheets (Teams, Accounts) in whole organization (~3k employees, ~200 Jira projects). I need to ensure JIRA is up and running and will not stop working (CPU, RAM - stays on normal level) when Tempo Timesheets is being used - logging time, generating Team, Project, Acocunt reports (let's say >30 users at once,), .. ant etc

What test (load, performance) scenarios and tools you would suggest to start with, to get clear answer - what is the most optimal infrastructure configuration (CPU, RAM, HDD, ...)

Our JIRA server instance stands on VM 

1 answer

0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2018

Hey @Donatas Jonušas,

unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for the optimal hardware. I just stumbled over your Tempo topic and wondered if you're already have a solution for your controlling with this huge amount of projects and team members.  

We had quite some issues with our reporting as well and created our own add-on to fix this. You maybe have a look at Exply for JIRA

sunny regards

Fabian

Donatas Jonušas May 4, 2018

nice add-on, will check

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events