Tempo : Reporting and followup of the Internal Activities

SabrinaB March 10, 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm new with the tempo plugin and I try to understand the possible followup on internal Activities (eg. vacation time). Is there a way to display those activities in any reports? I can see the "plan time" in the web interface but cannot export those in a excel file.

Thanks for the help,

Sabrina

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2014

Hi Sabrina,

in the current version of Tempo Timesheets it is not possible to export planned hours to excel in this form. You can only view the total number of hours planned for a user (in the People tab).

We are working on improving this behavior that are scheduled to be released in Tempo Timesheets 7.9. You can follow and comment on the Issue in our Tempo Timesheets Project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-459)

Kind regards

Susanne

Jenava Sexton April 3, 2014

Wow, I am quite suprised that I cannot simply export all the fields to excel! This seems like a simple and basic function. Since I need to merge info about planned and actual hours together with outside data in order for this product to be useful to me, I will probably not be able to continue using it. Too bad.

1 vote
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2014

Hi Jenava,

as mentioned above, this feature will be implemented in Tempo Timesheets 7.9, to be released later this month.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events