Tempo Plugin is logging error, "Could not parse date - date: 30/Dec, dateFormat: dd.MM locale: en"

Guy Anela September 25, 2012

The following error is being logged repeatedly...

/TempoIssuePanel!default.jspa com.tempoplugin.i18n.LocalizationServiceImpl Could not parse date - date: 30/Dec, dateFormat: dd.MM locale: en

I found issue JTMPO-318 (at https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO-318?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#issue-tabs) and followed the instructions there, BUT when I open the Non-Working Days and Save the dates, I continue to get similar errors...

/rest/tempo-rest/1.0/config/holiday com.tempoplugin.i18n.LocalizationServiceImpl Could not parse date - date: 4/Jul, dateFormat: dd.MM locale: en_US

/rest/tempo-rest/1.0/config/holiday com.tempoplugin.i18n.LocalizationServiceImpl Could not parse date - date: 4/Jul, dateFormat: dd.MM locale: en

Is there another workaround or solution to resolve this? Also, do you know what database table the Non-Working Days dates are stored?

Thanks inadvance,

Guy

1 answer

0 votes
Jón Þór Árnason December 20, 2012

Hi Guac,

What versions of Jira and Tempo are you using?

Guy Anela January 1, 2013

Hi Jon - Thanks for the response. We're using JIRA v5.0.2#725-sha1:5735107 and Tempo 7.1.

MEDITECH ADMIN TEAM November 21, 2016

We just started seeing this error repeatedly in our logs after updating JIRA to 6.4.14 and Tempo Timesheets to 8.1.0.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events