Tempo Planner - what happened to Approval Permission?

Jason Moerbe December 30, 2014

In the latest update to Planner, as the admin, I no longer see an Approval Permission option for Tempo Teams.  only Plan and Browse permissions.  How do I now grant someone approval permissions?

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 8.59.33 AM.png

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2014

Can you confirm that Tempo Timesheets is enabled after the upgrade of Tempo Planner (JIRA Administration, Manage Add-ons)

0 votes

Timesheets were disabled after the update to planner.  (they also required an update of their own to re-enable).  Issue solved now.  Thanks!

0 votes

Hi Susanne,

I'm confused then. We've been using timesheets.  The only change made this morning was installing the Planner update.  Do I now need to go make changes to timesheets as well?

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2014

Hi Jason,

the Approval permission in Tempo Teams is only available if you are using Tempo Timesheets. It is the permission to "Approve Timesheet" for Team members and gives access to the Team Timesheet and the worklogs of all Team members (see also https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEAMS/Team+Permissions). This permission is not used in Tempo Planner.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events