Tempo Planner - Nothing on the left panel

Alexandre Bastien March 3, 2014

Hello,

I am trying Tempo and I encounter a strange behaviour on this page :

http://localhost:8080/secure/TempoTimeline.jspa?key=2&type=team

To access it i click on the "tempo" menu, then select my team, and then click on "planning".

I already created a board and launched a sprint but I can't see anything on the left panel.

Moreover, i can see a loading sprite showing it is trying to load something.

When I open the console in chrome i can see the following errors :

Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.twixi'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored. batch.js:3307
Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.toggle-trigger'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored. batch.js:3307
Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.toggle-trigger'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored. batch.js:3307
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. batch.js:19
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Erreur Interne de Servlet) http://localhost:8080/rest/planner/1/planitem/details/project/10000?_=1393952534421
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of undefined jquery.qtip.js:3436
    1. (anonymous function)jquery.qtip.js:3436
    2. C.Events.triggerbatch.js:176
    3. (anonymous function)batch.js:62
    4. self.addbatch.js:19
    5. promise.thenbatch.js:19
    6. TP.Scope.LinkCollection.Backbone.Collection.extend.chainCallsbatch.js:62
    7. (anonymous function)batch.js:62
    8. self.fireWithbatch.js:19
    9. callbackbatch.js:26
Firing analytics event batch.js:31
Category: tp.timeline.measurements.team.size batch.js:31
Action: On load batch.js:31
Label: Loaded page displaying team size batch.js:31
Value: 5 batch.js:31
Product: Tempo Planner batch.js:31
Version: 1.0.1 batch.js:31

Can anybody tell me if i am doing something wrong or is there a bug, and if it is a bug how can i fix this ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gudleifur Kristjansson March 11, 2014

Hi Alexandre,

Could you please tell us if you have linked your board to the Team? You can see an overview of linked boards and projects in Teams > Configuration > Links. If no Team Link exists please link your board and check if the matter is solved. Otherwise please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Guðleifur

Alexandre Bastien March 11, 2014

Thank you Kristjansson, it worked.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

Hi,

Are you using JIRA 6.2? Planner 1.0 does not support 6.2 as stated on the Marketplace page. We are releasing Planner 1.1 with support JIRA 6.2 very soon.

/Viðar

Alexandre Bastien March 6, 2014

Hello and thanks for your reply Viðar.

I am using Jira v.6.1.7

Best regards,

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Hi Alexandre,

Can you try updating to Tempo Planner 1.1?

Cheers,

Viðar

Alexandre Bastien March 10, 2014

Hello,

I updated to tempo planner v 1.1 but still nothing on the left panel.

I can see my team mates in the middle but nothing on the left and still this loading icon on top of my team avatar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events