Tempo Planner - Error Deleting Planned Time

Chris S January 30, 2014

I have been trying out the new Tempo Planner it is looks pretty good so far, althougth quite buggy. However, if I ever plan time for a task for somone and something changes, I am unable to remove the planned time for the schedule. For example:

For the task VCV-1 above, I would like to remove it from the planned schedule but can not find any way to do so. Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Chris

13 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2014

yes, I did write that and I don t know what happend to that comment,

and yes, this does have a very high priority and we hope to release a fix soon

1 vote
3layer (expert) January 8, 2015

Hi guys.

Go to the Calendar View > Select one day > Click on the planning day > Delete the plan.

deletePlannedTime.png

Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

Hi, can you create a support ticket in our Tempo Support (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS) about this. Please add information about the versions of JIRA and Tempo you are using and if you are getting errors in the Browser console when you try to delete a Plan. Regards, Susanne

1 vote
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2014

Hi Chris,

When you click on the name-link of the plan-item, the Plan-Item Sidebar opens. At the top of this sidebar is a cogwheel with the option to delete the item. Please take also a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/PLANNER/Plan+Item+Sidebarfor more information.

Kind regards

Susanne

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2014

Tempo Planner 1.0.1 has been released
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TP/Tempo+Planner+1.0.1+Release+Notes

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo QA and support manager

0 votes
Chris S February 4, 2014

Thanks Susanne, yoru feedback is much apprecaited!

0 votes
Chris S February 3, 2014

Susanne,

I thougth I just saw a comment by you where you stated "This issue has a very high priority and we hope to release a fix for it soon.". Is this still not the case that this issue will be resolved soon?

Thanks,

Chris

0 votes
Chris S February 3, 2014

Susanne,

Thanks for the update. I will be on teh lookout for updated version of Tempo Planner.

Thanks,
Chris

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2014

This issue has a very high priority and we hope to release a fix for it soon.

0 votes
Chris S February 2, 2014

Susanne,

Bummer, but thanks for the honest update. If I delete the user they are assigend to and recreate the user, would that resolve the issue?

Also, do you ave any guesstimate as to when this issue will be resolved and released?

Thanks,
Chris

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2014

I was checking with the development Team and they confirm that it is not possible to delete an orphaned plan-item. They are working on improving this behavior.

0 votes
Chris S February 2, 2014

Susanne,

Yes, you described my scenario exactly. Since I did not know about the cogwheel at that time, I deleted the team in an attempt to delete the planned item on the timeline. So, now that my team is gone, how can I delete this planned item?

Thanks,
Chris

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2014

Is it possible that you created this plan item in the timeline of another team (that Aaron is also a member of)? Then the plan item should appear faded in the timeline (I can not see this very well in the first screenshot).

To delete a plan item, you need to be on the timeline (of the team) where this item was originally created.

0 votes
Chris S February 2, 2014

Susanne,

I was thinking the same thing as well. However, there is no cogwheel when I open the plan-item sidebar. Also, I am local JIRA administrator as well. Below is a picture fo what I am seeing. Any other ideas what I can do so I can delete the item?

Thanks,
Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events