Tempo JAVA API

Raghuraman Varadarajan May 26, 2014

Hi,

We are planning to extract Tempo Resource and Timesheet data for our firm

I am trying to download the tempoplugin JAR file and maven install it. I think the <dependency> in my pom.xml will be com.tempoplugin and <artifactid> will be tempo-core.

May I know where can I download the JAR files for Tempo?

Appreciate a quick response

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GoF igure May 29, 2014

Hello Raghuraman,

It looks to me from your command and the response your getting that you are missing the "-"...

Dversion=7.4.3.2

Should be:

-Dversion=7.4.3.2

Thanks,

GF

Raghuraman Varadarajan May 29, 2014

I am using the below code but it does not even recognize AccountService Interface from com.tempoplugin.account.service

My plugin works fine without instantiating AccountService

When I remove the code for getting accounts and just instantiate the AccountService my plugin fails with a 404

Are the Java API's for Tempo not PUBLIC?

My java code and pom are as below

REST CLIENT CODE

-----------------------

@GET

@AnonymousAllowed

@Produces({MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON, MediaType.APPLICATION_XML})

public Response getProjects(@Context HttpServletRequest request)

{

String username = userManager.getRemoteUsername(request);

ApplicationUser user = userUtil.getUserByName(username);

User dirUser = user.getDirectoryUser();

Collection<TempoRepresentation> tempoRepresentations = new LinkedList<TempoRepresentation>();

List<Account> accounts = accountService.getAccounts(dirUser);

for (Account account : accounts)

{

tempoRepresentations.add(new TempoRepresentation(account));

}

TemposRepresentation allAccounts = new TemposRepresentation(tempoRepresentations);

return Response.ok(allAccounts).build();

}

POM.XML

-------------

<dependency>

<groupId>org.tempoplugin</groupId>

<artifactId>core</artifactId>

<version>7.4.3.2</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.tempoplugin</groupId>

<artifactId>tempo-core</artifactId>

<version>2.0.9</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.tempoplugin</groupId>

<artifactId>tempo-teams</artifactId>

<version>2.2.0.4</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

0 votes

I have downloaded the tempo plugin jar. When I try to maven install the jar i get the following

My command is mvn install:install-file -Dfile=c:\tempo-plugin-7.4.3.2.jar -DgroupId=org.tempoplugin -DartifactId=core Dversion=7.4.3.2 -Dpackaging=jar

I have also tried atlas-mvn install:install

Unknown lifecycle phase "Dversion=7.4.3.2". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <pl

ugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are:

validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classe

s, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-t

est-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, inst

all, deploy, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean. -> [Help 1]

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2014

Ideally, you use the marketplace inside Jira to install plugins

If you want a download, go to the marketplace url and you'll be able to physically download the addon.

I have downloaded the tempo plugin jar. When I try to maven install the jar i get the following

My command is mvn install:install-file -Dfile=c:\tempo-plugin-7.4.3.2.jar -DgroupId=org.tempoplugin -DartifactId=core Dversion=7.4.3.2 -Dpackaging=jar

I have also tried atlas-mvn install:install

Unknown lifecycle phase "Dversion=7.4.3.2". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <pl

ugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are:

validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classe

s, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-t

est-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, inst

all, deploy, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean. -> [Help 1]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events