Tempo Gadgets not showing any data

Harry February 13, 2018

I'm trying to set a dashboard with tempo gadgets to:

• Display the hours logged in that week for each user
  • Show issues resolved by user (pie chart)
  • Total hours worked on each issue in that week (pie chart)

My account is set to administrator, however I have set up some gadgets but they are not showing any data:

• Tempo total hours - is it possible to set the 'data set' field to 'project' as I have no data for customer, categories or account
  • Tempo worklog distribution - I have set the filter to 'unresolved issues' for a project which I have tested and if works when searching. nothing comes up on the gadget though.
  • Tempo timesheet - All the team members are there but there are no hours logged, even if I set the time frame to a year. If I go to the project page I can see there are tickets with logged time on there.

What am I doing wrong?

2 answers

0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2018

Hey @Harry,

could you solve the other things?

We also had some issues creating reports that fit our needs, so we wrote an add-on called Exply for JIRA, to merge JIRA issue data with Tempo time sheets data.

You may try it out and see if it also suits you.

sunny regards

Fabian

0 votes
Harry February 13, 2018

I have managed to get the Timesheet displaying team hours by changing the permissions in project settings.

Still not getting any data through for the other two though. Any ideas?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events