Teamcity JIRA plugin: Errors, apparent failure to index

Mark Bickford February 20, 2014

I am running JIRA 6.1.6 with the Teamcity plugin 1.6.3. This morning, I upgraded my Teamcity server to the new version 8.1a (shown as 8.1 on the Jetbrains website, but 8.1a in the version number in the War download). Since then, the Teamcity plugin is throwing this error:

2014-02-21 10:32:47,805 pool-25-thread-1 ERROR ServiceRunner com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.sal.TeamCityIndexing:job [extra.teamcity.index.IndexUpdaterImpl] Unable to synchronize with TeamCity {}
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter$UnknownFieldException: No such field com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.model.build.Build.queuedDate
---- Debugging information ----
field : queuedDate
class : com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.model.build.Build
required-type : com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.model.build.Build
converter-type : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
path : /build/queuedDate
line number : 1
version : null
-------------------------------
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.determineType(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:453)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.doUnmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:294)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:234)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convert(TreeUnmarshaller.java:72)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.convert(AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.java:65)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:66)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:50)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.start(TreeUnmarshaller.java:134)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.unmarshal(AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.java:32)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1058)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1042)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:913)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:904)
at com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.util.XStreamHelper.fromXML(XStreamHelper.java:73)
at com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.rest.DefaultTeamCityManager.getOnlyBuildsByRef(DefaultTeamCityManager.java:153)
at com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.IndexUpdaterImpl.updateIndexInitial(IndexUpdaterImpl.java:72)
at com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.IndexUpdaterImpl.updateIndex(IndexUpdaterImpl.java:50)
at com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.IndexUpdaterImpl.run(IndexUpdaterImpl.java:40)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
(etc.)

Also, both Teamcity and JIRA have been up for hours, but the Teamcity plugin tabs are reporting that 0% of builds have been indexed. Help! I can provide my SEN if needed; we have a paid license for the plugin.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Kuznetsov _StiltSoft_ February 21, 2014

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately the latest version (1.6.3) of JIRA TeamCity add-on isn't compatible with TeamCity 8.1. We'll release version with support for TeamCity 8.1 in the next week.

Thanks for your patience.

0 votes
Alexander Kuznetsov _StiltSoft_ February 27, 2014

Hi Mark,

Thank you for using TeamCity add-on for JIRA.

Please feel free to contact our support (support at stiltsoft dot com) or me directly (alexkuznetsov at stiltsoft dot com) if you have any questions.

0 votes
Mark Bickford February 27, 2014

Thanks! I downloaded the update and it's now working.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events