Team workload planning

sfes sfes September 10, 2012

Hi,

My company is a small outsourcing company. We have a lot of short-term projects. Please take a look at the document attached. I've compared our Google Docs planning document vs Tempo Team work view.

Is it possible to see the same picture in Tempo as I can create in Google Docs - to see Project names in the table view?

Is it possible to change color of planning time for some type of tasks (for example when I plan a vacation for some developer)?

Thanks in advance,

Sergey Fesenko

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2012

Hi Sergey,

You can change the colours in the latest version of Tempo (7.3.1). Check the release notes for info.

The timesheet can not show the name of the projects inline but you can click on the user to expand him and see the projects with the correct colours. We are improving this in Tempo 7.4.

You can also switch to the calendar view. We are improving the calendar view in Tempo 7.4 to help you get this information there.

Make sure to check out our newsletter regularly as we will be addressing a lot of your needs in the future.

Best,
Viðar
Tempo

sfes sfes September 11, 2012

Thanks for this timely update with the colours feature! As for the Calendar view - it was not very useful for me before, I'll check it one more time, maybe I was blind...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events