Task start, end and duration in BigPicture

Rasheed Tulsa November 26, 2015

In all modules (Resources, Gantt) the tasks from my imported project are 1 day in duration and placed for today. It looks like the plugin takes different data than in JIRA issue details, looked at the Program's configuration but no such settings under the Sync tab. Am I missing something?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2015

Hi,

By default, the start and end dates of each task is mapped to our custom fields, as most of our customers prefer it this way. You can, however, map to standard JIRA values. To do so, you need to go to JIRA administration, Add Ons, Gantt Configuration under our plugin's name. When properly mapped, refresh the plugin and tasks will automatically appear where they should be.

John Bain September 5, 2018

Hi,

When I go to change the Start/End dates that the Gantt will display for a task to pull from the baseline start/end dates I get this error as below: "Task dates, baselines and progress have to be mapped to different values".  How can I do the mapping to make this work?

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 3.25.35 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events