Table of contents links not working in IE 9 after upgrading to Confluence 5.1.5

Nori Jungmann August 19, 2013

Using IE 9, the table of contents links are not working to move down the page for some items, but does work for other links. This all worked on Confluence 3.5.13 prior to the upgrade. However, when testing the same links with FF 23, they all work successfully. Anybody know what is happening and if there is a fix for it?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nori Jungmann April 29, 2014

It appears that this issue for us has been solved in an update of Confluence. I just tested version 5.4.3 and the issue is resolved. The links are working correctly.

1 vote
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2013

Hi Nori,

It might be a problem with the formatting that's behind the pages.

If you copy the entire page content into a new page does it fix the problem?

You could also install the source editor plugin for confluence and look at the page source directly to see if something is wrong : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

When we copy the entire page content to a new pages the problem is fixed!
We hope it will fix the problem for Nori as well.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2013

I'm glad it worked :)

Could you please vote up my answer?

Best regards,
Peter

We are experiencing the same problem. However opening the page in Firefox 24.0 does not display working table of contents links...

We are interested in a solution too as we use IE9 on all our machines.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events