Table Grid: is it possible to edit values in the table not going to "Edit" mode?

Hi all,

please advise if there's an option to edit values of the table (Text, pick from dropdown) on View screen of issuetype, not clicking "Edit"?

1 answer

This is certainly possible. Inline edit is supported from JIRA 5.1 onwards and the latest table grid plugin.

Is it possible to disable inline edit?

If you want to disable inline edit (on JIRA 6x) you could follow the suggestion
here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Disable+Inline+Editing+in+JIRA+6.x

Disabling inline edit on the table grid itself is currently not possible. I raised a new feature request

https://support.idalko.com/browse/IGRID-2644

Hi Francis We have a requirement where we would like to enable inline edit of issues after filtering them. Can you please suggest how can I do that. Regards Shradha

Shradha, Could you detail out your use case. You're welcome to submit it by email to support.tge@idalko.com. This will create an account for you on our JIRA and register the request for further tracking. Francis

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

327 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you