Table Enhancer Macro Issue

Chris Landy March 25, 2019

Hello,

I have been using the TableEnhancer Macro in many of my companies wiki pages, and this morning (2019/03/25) the macro along with any content inside of it, has disappeared and not visible on its wiki pages.

There was important information in those macroes, and im seeking either the restoration of the macro and its content, or at the least, the currently lost content.

Best regards,

Chris

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
LagomDaniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2019

Are you referring to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211609/table-enhancer-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview ? If so - it's a Server app which would mean that you would be on a Confluence Server instance.

Since Macro's usually don't disappear on their own, I would suggest reaching out to your Confluence administrator and see if they disabled the plugin on your instance.

Chris Landy March 26, 2019

Thanks for the reply, and yes, that link you posted is the macro im speaking of.

I will look into this issue with my admin, if there is any responsibility or knowledge from them.

Thanks again.

Chris Landy March 27, 2019

@LagomDaniel 

That was it. I sent a message to our Confluence Admins and they worked their magic and everything is as it needs to be.

Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events